Qiaotou Elementary彰化縣社頭鄉橋頭國民小學
Club 06 · 社團英語

Paper Clay Club

手作天地 紙黏土社 · A World Made by Hand
I.

Made With Two Hands

紙黏土社

Let your imagination run, then turn it into something you can hold. Quiet, absorbing handwork — and at the end of it, a piece that belongs to nobody else.

發揮無限想像力,用雙手將靈感化為實體!靜心沉浸手作時光,捏塑專屬藝術品。

All Six Clubs回到社團總覽
橋頭國小紙黏土社在教室創作:學生們圍著兩張併起來的木桌坐著,桌面上放著四件大型圓環狀的作品,外圈是深色的紙黏土、內圈是米色底板,孩子們正用手把一顆顆黃色的小黏土黏到外圈上;桌上另有裝顏料的白色小杯與綠色置物籃,背景是黑板、窗戶與堆放教具的桌子 The paper clay club at Qiaotou at work in a classroom — children seated around two wooden tables pushed together, four large ring-shaped pieces laid out on the surface with dark clay rims around pale centers, small yellow clay shapes being pressed onto the rims by hand, white pots of paint and a green tray between them, and a blackboard, windows and tables of materials behind

This is a workshop of their own for imagination: kneading, pinching, shaping and painting, until what was only in a child’s head is a small object that can be picked up. The process trains an eye for beauty and the ability to sit with one thing — and hands a child the particular satisfaction of having made something.

紙黏土社團提供學生發揮創意與想像力的手作天地,透過揉、捏、塑形與彩繪,將腦海中的構想化為一件件可愛作品。活動過程不僅培養美感與專注力,更讓孩子從創作中獲得成就感,享受藝術學習的樂趣。

This is the club that trains the thing the other five do not: sitting still. Paper clay is soft and forgiving while it is wet and permanent once it dries, so it teaches a useful kind of patience — do the shaping now, do the painting tomorrow. The English here is the English of a craft room: verbs you do with your hands.

這是六個社團裡唯一在練「坐得住」的社團。紙黏土在濕的時候柔軟、可以一改再改,乾了以後就定了,所以它教的是一種很實用的耐性——今天塑形,明天上色。這一頁的英文是手作教室的英文:一堆用手去做的動詞。

II.

Words for the Club

社團基本單字 · 8 個

Tap the speaker to hear each word.

點喇叭就可以聽發音。

clay/kleɪ/黏土

Take a piece of clay the size of an egg.拿一塊蛋那麼大的黏土。

knead/niːd/

Knead the clay until it is soft.把黏土揉到變軟。

roll/roʊl/搓;擀

Roll it into a long snake.把它搓成一條長長的蛇。

shape/ʃeɪp/塑形;形狀

Shape the head first, then the body.先塑頭,再塑身體。

press/prɛs/

Press it flat with your palm.用手掌把它壓平。

dry/draɪ/晾乾;乾的

Let it dry overnight.放一個晚上讓它乾。

paint/peɪnt/上色

We paint it after it dries.等乾了以後我們再上色。

sculpture/ˈskʌlptʃər/雕塑作品

This sculpture took me three weeks.這個作品我做了三個星期。

III.

What the Coach Says

老師上課的口令

The instructions you will hear in every session.

每次上課都會聽到的那幾句。

Wash your hands first.
先洗手。
Knead the clay soft.
把黏土揉軟。
Roll it into a ball.
搓成一顆球。
Press it flat.
壓平。
Add a little water.
加一點水。
Let it dry.
讓它晾乾。
We’ll paint it tomorrow.
我們明天再上色。
Clean up your table.
把桌子收乾淨。
IV.

What You Can Say

學生必學的句子

Ask, answer, and join in — in English.

提問、回答、加入——用英語說一次。

May I have more clay?
我可以再拿一些黏土嗎?
My clay is too dry.
我的黏土太乾了。
What color should I use?
我要用什麼顏色?
Look at my sculpture!
看我的作品!
It broke.
它斷掉了。
Can I take it home?
我可以帶回家嗎?
V.

Matching Game

配對遊戲

Match the word to its meaning.

把英文和中文配對。

Matched 配對成功:0 / 8

🎉 Great job! 你全部配對成功,太棒了!