Qiaotou Elementary彰化縣社頭鄉橋頭國民小學
Club 01 · 社團英語

Inline Skating Club

四輪傳動 直排輪社 · Four-Wheel Drive
I.

Speed, With the Wind

直排輪社

Feel what it is like to go fast on dry land, with the wind coming at you. Inline skating trains balance and quick feet, and it will have you rolling out with confidence — and a few cool tricks.

體驗陸上飆速與風同行的快感!訓練平衡感與敏捷度,帶你滑出自信與酷炫招式。

All Six Clubs回到社團總覽
橋頭國小直排輪社在風雨球場練習:十幾位戴著安全帽、護肘與護膝的學生穿著直排輪,分散在綠色與紅色的球場鋪面上滑行,前景兩位女生並肩滑過場中的白線,右側一位穿螢光綠上衣的男生正沿著弧線滑;球場由綠色鋼架屋頂罩住,後方是籃球架、貼著馬賽克的矮牆與一整排溫室的白色屋頂 The inline skating club at Qiaotou practising under the covered court — more than a dozen children in helmets, elbow pads and knee pads skating across the green and red court surface, two girls rolling side by side over a white line in the foreground and a boy in a fluorescent green top curving away at the right, a green steel roof frame overhead, and a basketball hoop, a mosaic-tiled wall and a row of white greenhouse roofs behind

In a setting that is safe and cheerful by design, the club works through balance, turning, braking and the rest of the skating skills, one step at a time. Training in that order builds fitness and physical coordination — and, just as deliberately, the sporting habits that go with them: the nerve to take on a challenge, respect for the rules, and finishing what you started.

直排輪社團讓學生在安全與快樂的學習環境中,練習平衡、轉彎、煞車及各項滑行技巧。透過循序漸進的訓練,不僅增進體能與肢體協調能力,也培養勇於挑戰、遵守規則與堅持到底的運動精神。

Before anything else, inline skating is about staying upright while moving. Everything a coach says in the first few weeks is really about that one thing: bend the knees so you can absorb a bump, look ahead so your body follows your eyes, and know how to stop before you learn how to go fast. The English below is the English you will actually hear at practice.

在其他一切之前,直排輪要學的是「一邊移動一邊站得住」。前幾週教練說的每一句話其實都在講同一件事:膝蓋要彎,才吃得住不平的地面;眼睛看前面,身體才會跟著走;而且要先學會怎麼停,才有資格學怎麼快。下面這些英文,就是你在練習時真的會聽到的英文。

II.

Words for the Club

社團基本單字 · 8 個

Tap the speaker to hear each word.

點喇叭就可以聽發音。

skates/skeɪts/直排輪鞋

Put your skates on before you stand up.站起來之前先把直排輪鞋穿好。

helmet/ˈhɛlmɪt/安全帽

No helmet, no skating.沒戴安全帽就不能滑。

knee pad/ˈniː pæd/護膝

A knee pad turns a bad fall into a small one.護膝可以把一次大跌變成一次小跌。

balance/ˈbæləns/平衡

Bend your knees to keep your balance.膝蓋彎一點才能保持平衡。

glide/ɡlaɪd/滑行

Push once, then glide as far as you can.推一次,然後盡量滑遠一點。

brake/breɪk/煞車

Learn to brake before you learn to go fast.先學會煞車,再學怎麼滑快。

fall/fɔːl/跌倒

Everyone will fall — the trick is getting up.每個人都會跌倒,重點是爬得起來。

speed/spiːd/速度

Keep your speed low on the corner.轉彎的時候速度放慢。

III.

What the Coach Says

老師上課的口令

The instructions you will hear in every session.

每次上課都會聽到的那幾句。

Put on your helmet.
戴上安全帽。
Check your pads.
檢查你的護具。
Bend your knees.
膝蓋彎曲。
Look straight ahead.
眼睛看前面。
Push and glide.
推出去,然後滑行。
Use the brake.
用煞車。
Skate in a line.
排成一排滑。
Great balance!
平衡做得很好!
IV.

What You Can Say

學生必學的句子

Ask, answer, and join in — in English.

提問、回答、加入——用英語說一次。

May I put my skates on?
我可以穿直排輪鞋了嗎?
I can’t keep my balance.
我沒辦法保持平衡。
How do I stop?
我要怎麼停下來?
Can you help me up?
可以扶我起來嗎?
My knee pad is loose.
我的護膝鬆了。
Look — I can glide!
你看,我會滑了!
V.

Matching Game

配對遊戲

Match the word to its meaning.

把英文和中文配對。

Matched 配對成功:0 / 8

🎉 Great job! 你全部配對成功,太棒了!