Move freely with the music and let people see who you are. Dance trains coordination and stage presence — and it is where a lot of energy goes.
隨音樂節奏自由律動,展現個人魅力!鍛鍊肢體協調與展現力,跳出滿滿活力。
←All Six Clubs回到社團總覽
Music and movement are the medium here, and what the club explores is the beauty of a body in rhythm. Basic steps, changes of formation and full routines build coordination and an eye for the art of it — and the unspoken understanding a group needs before it can move as one.
舞蹈社團以音樂與律動為媒介,引導學生探索身體動作與節奏之美。透過基本舞步、隊形變化及舞碼練習,培養肢體協調、藝術美感與團隊默契。孩子們自信地舞動身影,在歡樂學習中展現青春活力與多元才華。
Dance is counting before it is anything else. Almost every instruction a dance teacher gives is attached to a number — five, six, seven, eight — because a group can only move as one if everybody is counting the same thing at the same time. Learn the counting words in English and you can follow a class anywhere in the world.
跳舞在成為別的東西之前,先是「數拍子」。舞蹈老師幾乎每一句指令都黏著一個數字——五、六、七、八——因為一群人要動成一個人,前提是大家在同一個時間數同一件事。把數拍子的英文學會,你到世界上任何一堂舞蹈課都跟得上。
Tap the speaker to hear each word.
點喇叭就可以聽發音。
Clap on every beat.每一拍都拍一下手。
Find the rhythm before you move.先抓到節奏再動。
That step goes to the left.那個舞步是往左邊。
We always stretch before we dance.跳舞前一定要伸展。
Keep your eyes on one spot when you spin.旋轉的時候眼睛盯著一個點。
Hold the last pose for three counts.最後的姿勢定三拍。
We practice on the stage before the show.表演前我們會在舞台上排練。
The last eight counts must be together.最後八拍一定要整齊一起。
The instructions you will hear in every session.
每次上課都會聽到的那幾句。
Ask, answer, and join in — in English.
提問、回答、加入——用英語說一次。
Match the word to its meaning.
把英文和中文配對。
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8