Enjoy the feeling of a clean hit. Tennis builds stamina and explosive power, and every point is a small contest of speed and strategy.
享受揮拍擊球的暢快打擊感!提升心肺耐力與爆發力,在對決中展現敏捷與策略。
←All Six Clubs回到社團總覽
Grip, strike, footwork, then rallying: the club takes the basics in that order and lets the children find both the technique and the pleasure in the game. On court they learn to judge quickly, to react, and to work with a partner, and they pick up the habit of regular exercise while they are doing it.
網球社團透過握拍、擊球、移動與對打等基礎訓練,引導學生認識網球運動的技巧與樂趣。孩子們在球場上學習專注判斷、快速反應與團隊合作,同時培養規律運動習慣,在揮拍之間展現健康、自信與活力。
Tennis is a game of timing rather than force. The ball only feels good to hit when the racket meets it at the right moment and in the right place — the spot players call the sweet spot — and getting there is a matter of footwork long before it is a matter of strength. Tennis also happens to be a sport played in English almost everywhere in the world.
網球是一門講「時機」而不是講力氣的運動。球只有在球拍在對的時間、對的位置碰到它時,打起來才會舒服——那個位置叫做甜蜜點——而要走到那個位置,靠的是腳步,遠比靠力氣早。網球也剛好是全世界幾乎都用英語在打的運動。
Tap the speaker to hear each word.
點喇叭就可以聽發音。
Hold the racket like you are shaking hands with it.球拍要像跟它握手一樣握。
A good serve starts the point in your favor.好的發球一開始就佔上風。
Hit the ball over the net, not into it.球要打過網,不是打到網上。
Let the ball bounce once before you hit it.讓球彈一下再打。
My forehand is stronger than my backhand.我的正手拍比反手拍有力。
Turn your shoulder for a backhand.打反手拍要把肩膀轉過去。
We had a ten-shot rally!我們來回對打了十球!
Sweep the court before you go home.回家前把球場掃一掃。
The instructions you will hear in every session.
每次上課都會聽到的那幾句。
Ask, answer, and join in — in English.
提問、回答、加入——用英語說一次。
Match the word to its meaning.
把英文和中文配對。
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8