On January 16th, Lushang Elementary School held a talent show and a piano donation ceremony. The show started with a powerful Taiko performance by the students.
1月16日,路上國小舉辦了一場才藝表演暨鋼琴捐贈儀式。這場活動是社區共同見證孩子們藝術成就、並慶祝成長的特別時刻。表演首先由學生帶來氣勢磅礴的太鼓演出,為舞台注入滿滿的活力與熱情。
Principal Chen Wei-chun expressed her deep gratitude to Mr. Hsu Li-wei for donating a piano to support the students.
陳薇淳校長向全韻文化樂器負責人許立葦董事長表達感謝。許董事長捐贈鋼琴並安排鋼琴家江苙萁演出,讓孩子近距離欣賞琴藝,感受音樂的溫暖與想像力。
Every student has their own ocarina since 2017. They performed classics like "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
自2017年起,學校確保每生都有陶笛。不同年級學生演奏多首曲目,清亮的旋律展現了長期練習的成果,讓每位孩子都能享受音樂魔法。
The dance club won second place county-wide, and the bilingual recitation team also earned excellent results — showing both artistic and bilingual excellence.
舞蹈社獲全縣第二名,英語朗誦隊演出獲優異成績,展現雙語學習與藝術的雙重卓越。
Parents and community leaders witnessed the children's brave, confident performances — a clear sign of the community's strong support for the school.
家長與社區領袖共同見證孩子們勇敢、自信的演出,展現了對學校發展的堅定支持。
Tap 🔊 to listen · 點喇叭聽發音
You have a great talent for music!你在音樂方面很有天賦!
We had a flag-raising ceremony this morning.我們今天早上舉行了升旗典禮。
We want to express our gratitude to the teachers.我們想向老師們表達我們的感激之情。
Kind people donate books to our library.好心人捐書給我們的圖書館。
I love the clear sound of the ocarina.我喜歡陶笛清脆的聲音。
The melody of this song is very beautiful.這首歌的旋律非常優美。
We are learning in a bilingual environment.我們在雙語環境中學習。
Performing on stage gives me more confidence.在舞台上表演給了我更多信心。
My parents watched my show with pride.我的父母自豪地觀看我的表演。
Everyone in our community is very friendly.我們社區的每個人都很友善。
Match the word to its meaning
把英文和中文配對
Matched 配對成功:0 / 10