Herbal Rice Cake for Qingming Festival草仔粿製作體驗 — 清明節
To celebrate the traditional Qingming Festival, our school held a special Herbal Rice Cake (Tsao-A-Ke) making activity! Under the guidance of our teachers, students learned to knead the dough and carefully fill the sweet, green rice cakes.
This hands-on experience not only taught the children about Taiwanese food traditions but also gave them the joy of making delicious food for the holiday!
配合慎終追遠的清明節到來,學校舉辦了「草仔粿製作體驗」活動。在老師們的指導下,同學們親手揉捏麵團,學習製作這道充滿傳統節慶風味的米食。
從艾草粉的揉入到內餡的包製,孩子們不僅體驗了傳統習俗,更從動手實作中感受到了節慶的溫馨與親手製作的樂趣。
Tap 🔊 to listen
點喇叭聽發音
Qingming is a traditional festival.清明是一個傳統節日。
We learned to knead the green dough.我們學會揉綠色的麵團。
First we knead it until it is soft.先把它揉到軟軟的。
Then we carefully add the filling.然後小心地包進內餡。
The green color comes from an herb.綠色來自一種青草。
At the end we steam the rice cakes.最後把粿拿去蒸。
This is a Taiwanese food tradition.這是台灣的飲食傳統。
We tasted what we made ourselves.我們品嚐自己親手做的成果。
Match the word to its meaning
把英文和中文配對
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8
