Make Your Own Taro Ice Cream手作芋頭冰 — 夏日消暑樂
What's better than making your own ice cream on a hot summer day? Our school held a special "Make Your Own Taro Ice Cream" activity to let students enjoy a cool treat made with local ingredients!
Guided by teachers, the students started by preparing the sweet and soft taro. They mixed the taro paste with milk and created their own delicious taro ice cream. Everyone had fun making it, and best of all, they got to enjoy the refreshing, handmade treat in the summer heat!
夏日炎炎,還有什麼比親手做冰更消暑的呢?學校特別舉辦了「手作芋頭冰」活動,讓孩子們體驗在地食材與消暑樂趣!
在老師的帶領下,同學們從處理香甜綿密的芋頭開始,親自將芋泥和牛奶攪拌均勻,一步步製作出美味的芋頭冰。大家不僅體驗了製作過程的樂趣,更在炎熱的天氣中,享受了這份充滿成就感的清涼滋味。
Tap 🔊 to listen
點喇叭聽發音
We started by cooking the taro soft.我們先把芋頭煮軟。
We made our very own ice cream!我們做出自己的冰淇淋!
We mixed the taro paste with milk.我們把芋泥和牛奶拌在一起。
Mix it well until it turns smooth.好好攪拌,直到變得滑順。
The taro was soft and sweet.芋頭又軟又甜。
Nothing beats ice cream in summer.夏天沒有比冰淇淋更棒的了。
It was a cool treat on a hot day.大熱天來一份清涼的點心。
We used local ingredients from our town.我們用家鄉的在地食材。
Match the word to its meaning
把英文和中文配對
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8
