Take Care of Yourself, Take Care of Others友善校園宣導 — 愛護自己,也愛護他人



One assembly, four promises 一場宣導,四個約定
School is back! To open the new semester, our principal led a Friendly Campus assembly for the whole school. Instead of reading out a long list of rules, each serious topic was turned into a real-life situation for us to think through.
Four promises we made together:
- Say no to harmful substances, and protect your brain and your body.拒絕依托咪酯,保護大腦與身心。
- Treat classmates with empathy, and be brave enough to say no to bullying.用同理心對待同學,向霸凌勇敢說不。
- Use the internet wisely — protect your privacy and watch out for scams.聰明使用網路科技,保護隱私、防詐騙。
- My body belongs to me. Refuse dangerous challenges, and follow traffic and campus safety rules.我的身體我作主,拒絕危險挑戰,遵守交通與校園安全。
"Taking care of yourself" is where protection begins. "Taking care of others" is how that warmth spreads out to everyone around us. Watching the children listen so carefully, we believe these ideas have already started to take root.
When school, families and children all lead by example, together we can build the safest and warmest shelter for our children to grow up in.
開學囉!校長為全校進行友善校園宣導,本學期核心主題為「拒絕一級傷害,遠離依托咪酯」。校長特別把嚴肅的宣導化為情境題,一步一步引導學生思考。
- 拒絕依托咪酯,保護大腦與身心。
- 用同理心對待同學,向霸凌勇敢說不。
- 聰明使用網路科技,保護隱私防詐騙。
- 守護自己的身體,我的身體我作主;拒絕危險挑戰,遵守交通與校園安全。
「愛護自己」是守護的起點,「愛護他人」是溫暖的延伸。看著台下的孩子們專注參與,相信這些正確的觀念已經悄悄在孩子們心中萌芽。
當學校、家長與孩子們一起以身作則,我們就能用愛為孩子築起最安全、最溫暖的成長避風港。
Tap 🔊 to listen
點喇叭聽發音
We work together to build a friendly campus.我們一起打造友善校園。
Protect your brain and your body.保護你的大腦和身體。
Treat your classmates with empathy.用同理心對待同學。
Be brave and say no to bullying.勇敢向霸凌說不。
Online, always protect your privacy.上網時要保護自己的隱私。
Refuse dangerous challenges.拒絕危險挑戰。
Follow the traffic rules on the way to school.上學路上要遵守交通規則。
Grown-ups lead by example.大人以身作則,做孩子的榜樣。
Match the word to its meaning
把英文和中文配對
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8
