On February 24, 2025, our fourth-grade students had a very meaningful school activity. We visited Guangtian Temple and learned about its history and role in our community.


The trip was a great way to connect what we learn in Social Studies about "Local Industries" and what we discuss in our Integrated Learning Class about "Environmental Issues". It was a rich and educational day for all of us.
2025年2月24日,本校四年級學生進行了一次內容豐富的校定課程學習活動。
孩子們參訪百果山與廣天宮,並結合了社會課「家鄉的產業」及綜合領域「環保議題」的教學內容。這次參觀學習活動讓同學們對家鄉有更深入的認識,收穫滿滿!
Tap 🔊 to listen · 點喇叭聽發音
We visited Guangtian Temple.我們參訪了廣天宮。
It was a very meaningful activity.這是一場非常有意義的活動。
We learned about local industry.我們學習了關於在地產業的知識。
The trip connected what we learn in class.這趟旅行連結了我們課堂上學到的內容。
The temple plays a role in our community.這座廟宇在我們的社區中扮演重要角色。
We discussed environmental issues.我們討論了環保議題。
We learned about the temple's history.我們學習了這座廟宇的歷史。
We learned its role in the community.我們了解了它在社區中的作用。
Match the word to its meaning
把英文和中文配對
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8