On September 20, 2024, our school held a disaster prevention drill for National Disaster Prevention Day. We practiced how to stay safe during an earthquake by following the "Drop, Cover, and Hold On" steps.

When the alarm stopped, everyone calmly and quickly went to the meeting point. We checked to make sure all students and staff were safe. This practice helps us know what to do in a real emergency, keeping everyone safe and sound.

2024年9月20日,青山國小舉行國家防災日演練,全體師生共同參與。雖然國家防災日為9月21日,但今年因適逢假日而提前舉辦。
演練中,大家在地震警報響起時,確實做到「趴、掩、穩」,並在警報停止後,迅速且有秩序地疏散到集合地點。透過點名回報,確認所有師生均已安全撤離。這場演練讓每個人都能將防災知識化為實際行動,有助於在天災發生時,迅速應變並減少傷害,確保校園安全。
Tap 🔊 to listen · 點喇叭聽發音
We held a disaster prevention drill.我們舉行了一場防災演練。
We practiced staying safe during an earthquake.我們練習了地震時如何保持安全。
We practiced Drop, Cover, and Hold On.我們練習了「趴、掩、穩」。
We learned to find cover.我們學會了找掩護。
Everyone calmly went to the meeting point.大家冷靜地前往集合地點。
We moved when the alarm stopped.我們在警報停止後開始移動。
This helps us know what to do in an emergency.這幫助我們知道緊急情況該怎麼做。
This keeps everyone safe.這讓大家都保持安全。
Match the word to its meaning
把英文和中文配對
Matched 配對成功:0 / 8